Click here for the BCPS school menu
A cafeteria policy has been designed to assist students who need a lunch, but have no lunch money on a given day. It will enable your child to receive a regular lunch for up to two days. Your child will receive a pink slip indicating insufficient funds to make you aware of the situation. You will need to repay the loan and make sure your child comes to school with money or put money on his/her cafeteria account. Should there be a third day on which the student needs lunch and financial responsibilities have not been taken care of, your child would only receive a minimal lunch, such as cereal, until such time as the account is brought up to date.
Baltimore County provides a menu to students each month. The lunch menu offers a choice of three entrees, served with milk, fruit or juice, and vegetable. A la carte items are also available.
My School Bucks
Woodholme Elementary School is using myLunchMoney.com, a service to prepay for your child's school breakfast, lunch, and a la cart items using your credit or debit card. Baltimore County Public Schools will also continue to accept cash, check, or money order at Woodholme.
Why Should I Visit www.MySchoolBucks?
- Easy: Enrolling and funding is simple and completed online from your computer or phone.
- Convenient: Once your account is established, you can fund your child’s account, check balances, set spending limits, and receive low balance email notifications.
- Secure: Your personal and payment card information is protected by the most advanced internet security.
- Informational: There is no cost to view your child’s purchases, set spending limits, and receive low balance email notifications.
How Do I Enroll?
- Got to www.myschoolbucks.com and click “ENROLL NOW”.
- Create an account for yourself and your children. Your child’s district ID number can be obtained by looking in your child's planner - Parent Handbook - Cafeteria & My School Bucks section. You’ll also need date of birth, school, and grade.
- Provide credit or debit card information
- Select an account payment option if so desired:
- “Pay as you go” – to set up a single payment. A convenience fee of $1.95 per payment is charged to your credit card.
- “Smartpay” – to set up an automatic recurring payment based on low balance limits you set. A convenience fee of $1.95 per payment is charged to your credit card.
You may also call our toll-free customer support center at 1-855-832-5226 for questions or assistance with enrollment. Our support personnel are available Monday – Friday from 7am ET – 7pm ET.
Even if you do you not use the mySchoolBucks.com payment program, you can still track your child’s purchases. Enroll today at www.myschoolbucks.com